Vintage Design is looking for quality people to fill the following positions:
Lead Design Consultant
Vintage Design is a five-star flooring and installation firm based in Orange County, CA. We are currently looking to fill a Lead Designer role in Livermore to add to our growing team. See below for job description:
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Communication to Management – The most important job requirement is communication. Regular, consistent, and ongoing communication to management on the below job description is essential. Immediately advise management team of situations that could negatively affect builder relationships or associates.
• The primary focus is to sell upgrades to new homebuyers
• Non-upgrading homebuyers will also be afforded full appointments
• Demonstrate product and system knowledge commensurate with fulfilling the role.
• Schedule appointments for assigned communities
• Generate all paperwork associated with placing orders or updating communities
• Submit all paperwork in a timely manner (within 48 hours, except for “quick closes” which may require more expedient processing)
• Update the corporate database and Sales Agents with all relative information pertaining to each homebuyer with whom one interacts
• Establish and maintain an excellent relationship with all assigned Sales Agents
• Participate in maintaining the atmosphere of teamwork within the sales department and between all departments of the company
• Attend mandatory Sales Training Meetings
• Interact professionally with all support functions of the company as others check orders, order samples and materials, and schedule installations
• Help follow through with customer care related issues
• Schedule and assist with tile approvals
• Attend VIP Events, Mock Training Appointments, and options reviews for assigned communities
• Participate in new designer training and growth via showroom and back office shadowing and mentoring
• Other Corporate Compliance as required.
Essentials and Qualifications:
• Excellent communication with all levels of management, fellow associates, builder partners, and homebuyers.
• Work well under pressure / time sensitive deadlines
• Strong Administrative skills are a must
• Organized and serious time manager
• Work proactively and demonstrate a "can-do" teamwork approach
• Organized and punctual, and able to multi-task
• Embrace company philosophy: "Service, Excellence & Teamwork"
• Polished verbal and written communication
• Professional appearance and demeanor
• Fluent in Microsoft Office, PC & Internet use
• Valid CA Driver License and clean driving record.
• At least one year of sales experience is required.
• Note that this position will require extensive travel to Orange County for the first 4-6 weeks for training.
• Flooring experience is a plus.
This position requires an individual with strong written and verbal communication skills, reliability, organization, punctuality, and an ability to work within a team.
Hours: 9:00AM-6:00PM Monday- Saturday, with Fridays and Sundays off.
** Saturdays are required**
Benefits: Comprehensive medical and dental with PTO, holiday, and 401(k) plan participation.