Vintage Design is looking for quality people to fill the following positions:
Lake Forest, CA
Vintage Design is looking for individuals seeking a challenging career with a successful, 5 Star organization! If you have experience in carpet, wood, vinyl, and/or tile & stone installation, we want to hear from you! *Must have at least one year of flooring installation experience to be considered*
Required License or Certification:
Valid Drivers License
Construction: 1 Year
Flooring: 1 Year
Lake Forest, CA
We are a Five Star Design Center seeking a Design Consultant to support our Lead Designers, who is ready for a challenging career opportunity with a 30-year organization.
Listed below are the key responsibilities of the Design Consultant:
- Sales Support to our Lead and Sr. Designers, i.e. kickback resolutions, schedule homebuyer appointments based upon HBIs received from sales.
- Assist reception with phone calls, greeting homebuyers, showroom set-up.
- Assist all members of Design Team with buyer and builder calls when not available.
- Seeing overflow homebuyers during the week and every Saturday
Essentials and Qualifications:
- Excellent communication with all levels of management, fellow associates, and field personnel
- Work well under pressure / time sensitive deadlines
- Organized and serious time manager
- Work proactively and demonstrate a "can-do" teamwork approach
- Organized and punctual, and able to multi-task
- Embrace company philosophy: "Service, Excellence & Teamwork"
- Polished verbal and written communication
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Fluent in Microsoft Office, PC & Internet use
- Construction trade experience is a plus but not required
Hours: Monday-Saturday 9:00am-6:00pm, with one weekday and Sundays off **SATURDAYS ARE REQUIRED**
Benefits include: PTO, Health/Dental Insurance, 401(k) Plan Participation
**Valued Applicant: Only qualified, experienced applicants will be contacted for further consideration. All others please accept our sincere appreciation for your interest, but understand that at this time strong administrative skills are a must. No part-time, no internships. Thank you.**